Five February Favourites

With February over, I thought I'd share with you my five beauty favourites from February.



1. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: I've been using this every night for close to two months now and have been pleasantly surprised. At first I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, but since then it hasn't bothered me and does a great job at removing my makeup. Not only that, my skin has been happy and I've noticed less breakouts since switching to this. 

2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 45 Orchid Blush: So, I know this product is not looking like it's in the best condition, but I have been loving it lately. I purchased this when the Maybelline Dream line first came out and was initially excited for the 'bouncy' effect. Like most people also found out, it doesn't exactly fit the description and so it ended up in the bottom of my makeup bag. But I rediscovered it recently and found it is a great shade for my skin tone during winter and helps to reduce the look of dryness... (even if it doesn't bounce)

3. Benefit's Watts Up (Sample Size): This is another rediscovery for me. It is actually a sample size I got for my birthday gift at Sephora. I used it once but did not continue to do so as I had another highlighter I liked at the time. Not only is the product great, but I love how small (and cute) the packaging is. It actually makes applying it under the brow and the cupids bow so easy! 

4. Annabelle EYEINK Liquid Eyeliner Ultra Precise in Black : For sure my favourite eyeliner! The tip is nice and thin but can also be used on its side to make thicker lines, which makes it perfect for doing an everyday cat eye! The product is very black and has yet to dry out after owning it for about 3 months.

5. Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant: This has been my go to mascara lately. The formula doesn't clump on me and works great for adding volume and length (especially when applied to the tops of lashes as well). This is my first Make Up For Ever mascara I've tried and definitely want to try more!

Love, Madison

No comments