Beach Bag Essentials


With summer in full swing, I thought I would share with you my beach bag essentials. Whenever I have the day off work, I love going to the beach or hanging out at my friend’s pool and this is what I usually take:





Bathing Suit: obvious right? This is my most recent addition to my collection and is from Body Glove.

Towel: you can never go wrong with a brightly coloured beach towel!

Beach Bag: I have had this bag from the gap for a few seasons now and am still in love the nautical stripes.

Hat: the fedora is perfect for the beach whether lying around or taking a dip in the water to cool off.

Cover up: depending on the day, I will wear either a cute dress (like this white one pictured) or just shorts and a tank.

Sunglasses: Aviators are my absolute faves! These are from H&M for $12 because I don’t trust myself with an expensive pair at the beach.

Water: it is so important to stay hydrated, especially out in the sun! Plus, I really like the colour of this glass water bottle from BKR

Sunscreen: from my June Favourites!

Hair Elastics: I always have hair elastics on hand, and they are handy to have when it gets too hot or I decide to go swimming. (plus extra for friends)

Lip Balm with SPF: not only do you want to protect your body from burning, but your lips too! This is also from my June Favourites, the EOS Lemon Drop.

Flip Flops: easy to take on and off and can handle getting wet. Mine are from Sanuk. If you’ve never heard of or tried on a pair it is a must! They are made from recycled yoga mats so are super comfy. I’ve had mine for over 3 years and am finally needing a new pair (see worn down toe spots).

Book: the current book I’m reading is ‘Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)’ by Mindy Kaling. I am obsessed with the Mindy Project so was really excited to start this book. I’m not too far in but have been really enjoying it so far!

Do you have any other beach essentials? Let me know!

Love, Madison

2 comments

  1. I loved seeing your beach bag essentials! I really want to read her book, thanks for reminding me of the Mindy Project! It's been on my to watch list for ages. Great post!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great show and it was picked up for another season which is exciting! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete