June Favs


Hope all my fellow Canadians had a fantastic Canada Day!
This month not only flew by, but was filled with some pretty exciting things. My best friend came to visit me for a weekend, I spent an entire week out of town for a course, passed my full driver’s license, had an awesome father's day and celebrated my 19th. This meant my first legal drink (*cheers!). And to add to it all, the weather where I live has been gorgeous. So, most of my favourites for this month involve surviving the heat.



If not for waterproof mascara I would surely look like a raccoon at the end of each day. The one I tried out for the first time this month was Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof Blackest Black. For me, it was a little wet at first, but after about a week since opening it, I love it!

I also could not live without my Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 45. I have fair skin and freckles so if I don’t apply sunscreen I burn. Obviously sunscreen works on all skin types and I cannot recommend this enough as I use the facial moisturizer everyday and have had no issues with my skin because of it.

Instead of a foundation, I've been reaching for my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer oil free in Nude. It is so light (especially in the heat!) and has just enough coverage.

I'm obsessed with white nails for this time of year, so have been wearing FingerPaints Gel Polish in Stay True to the Art for the majority of the month

I haven’t gone anywhere without my EOS SPF 15 lip Balm Lemon Drop.

And of course I can’t leave out my new favourite piece of jewelry that I received for my birthday...my Pyrrah necklace

Hope you all are enjoying the summer!

Love, Madison

No comments