Review: Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer


When I ran out of primer the other day, I decided that I wanted to try out a new product and so I headed out to Sephora. As per usual, the girls working there were great and recommended to me the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer.





It’s been about 2 weeks, and I have yet to have a complaint. It is extremely light and goes on super smooth. I’ve tried it under both my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and a few different drugstore foundations and it seems to have increased the wear of both. In the summer, my skin isn’t too dry, but I first apply my daily moisturizer from my June Favourites and then follow up with the primer. Even though the primer is hydrating, it doesn’t make my skin feel at all greasy. I do notice after a few hours a bit of shine, but I am pretty sure that is unavoidable in the hot weather and not caused by the product. (It’s been in the mid thirties for the past few weeks!)

I decided to only buy the smaller size found at the front of the store with all the other mini products, but as of now, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the full size when I run out. Let me know if you guys have any primer recommendations, I would love to hear them!

Love, Madison

2 comments

  1. This sounds like a great product! I never hear bad things about Makeup Forever products. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try out a bad product from them! Thanks for reading!

      Delete