Floral Wreath Nail Art


Hi all!

I'm back today with a new nail design! I was searching Pinterest and was inspired by a few different designs.




Materials: thin paint brush
Dotter tool
Base polish
light pink polish (essie mod square)
dark pink polish (essie jamaica me crazy)
mint polish (Revlon Minted)
Black polish 
Clear coat


  • First Start with a base colour (I love the white because it really makes the design pop!)
  • Using the lightest pink, paint on a few flowers along with dots using a dotter tool

For this design, nothing needs to be perfect! In fact, if it is a little messy and each nail varies it'll look great!
  • With a dark pink, paint flowers in between, add a few dots and add in centers to the light pink flowers
  • Go back in with the light pink and add centers to the dark pink flowers
  • With mint (I also think a nice green would look pretty) paint in leaves both within the design and around the edges 
  • Lastly, take black and paint two branches with a thin paint brush on each side of your nail with small strokes crossing it. I also added a few leaves of black throughout the pinks.


This is a great design to try out on all your nails, if you have the patience, or as an accent nail!


Let me know if you try this out!!

Love, Madison

4 comments

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful! I can't believe it! It so pretty. I love doing my nails, and I wear nail polish every day but I can't really do anything creative like you :)

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Trust me, it's not as hard as it looks! :)

      Delete