Fall 2015 Fashion Essentials


Fall is one of my favourite times of year. I love the leaves falling, the colours, the fashion and of course anything pumpkin (yes, pumpkin spice lattes included).With September finally here I thought I would share with you guys my Fall Fashion essentials.

Fall 2015 Fashion Essentials

  • Blanket Scarf: easy to throw on over an outfit and looks great!
  • Boyfriend jeans: the new must have jean
  • Plaid: you can never go wrong with a plaid shirt in the fall
  • Ankle booties: adds a feminine touch if paired with boyfriend jeans
  • Hat: cute when paired with a dress on warmer days 
  • Gold jewelry: layered necklaces, dainty rings (great for wearing a bunch!), earring jackets

What are your fashion favourites for fall?

Stay tuned for my Fall 2015 Beauty Essentials!

Love, Madison Paige

Fall 2015 Fashion Essentials by lovemadisonpaige featuring an adjustable necklace

4 comments

  1. I love the the shirt! :)

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with a plaid for fall :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a similar pair to these that I absolutely love and basically live in! :)

      Delete