Review: Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder & Life Update

So... It's been a while. As soon as school started back up again life got busy between classes, homework, work and just life in general. I had planned to keep blogging, but whenever I had any free time I needed to take the time to simply relax or catch up with friends. But, on the back of my mind was this blog. Even though I had only been blogging consistently for a few months I missed creating and putting up content. Honestly, I love having a creative outlet like this for the things I enjoy and receiving feedback from a few of you! And so I'm back with the hopes of putting up at least one post a week until semester is over and starting up full force after then and seeing how this blog can grow!



Anyways I wanted to let you know about my new favourite product. It's my setting powder. I was on the hunt for a new one
and so wandered in to Sephora a few months ago. With help from one of the girls (the guys/girls that work at the Sephora in my hometown are fantastic by the way) we picked out this Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder in Universal. It could immediately tell how fine and soft the powder was. An added bonus I later found out was that it was paragon free. Long story short, I'm obsessed. I focus it on my t-zone and under my eyes to set my concealer using the sponge applicator it came with. Didn't think I would like it, but I really do, because I don't feel like I'm moving my makeup around at all, just pressing it in place. It's totally invisible, as long as you don't apply too much and I can tell such a difference from when I use my drugstore one. I have to blot (using oil blotting sheets) way less throughout the day, if at all. So if you're looking for a new powder and willing to spend a bit more than at drugstore I totally recommend this one!



Love,
Madison 





No comments